Strike Tactics is now 100% free-to-play, with all content (including ranking and the map editor) being accessible to registered users. To become a registered user, create a free account here.
Anyone who purchased or pre-ordered Strike Tactics can receive a 100% full refund. Just ask using the email contact link at the bottom of the website.
- You can now zoom out with the mouse wheel while in observer mode. To easily test this functionality, enter into a game with yourself set to an observer and 2 AI on opposing teams.
- Selected units now have circles underneath to indicate their selection status.
- Lobby now shows 10 most recent messages upon joining.
- Added text to join Discord from the lobby.
- Made improvements to ground unit movement net code.
- Fixed AI not shooting at some players in multiplayer games.
- Fixed heal unit sometimes not healing when the health was near max in deathmatch.
- Droid laser sounds are more audible.
- Increased default game and music volume.
- Fixed units sometimes not dying on all clients.
- Most upgrades are significantly cheaper.
- Fixed "registration successful" message not disappearing after creating an account.
- Gladiator build time reduced from 35 to 20 seconds; ore cost reduced from 150 to 100 and cannon damage increased from 100 to 150.
- Fixed ELO not graphing correctly.
- Made tech upgrades even cheaper.
- Victory condition changed from destroy all enemy units and buildings to destroy all enemy buildings.
- Adjusted sizes of currently selected unit circles - battleship has no circle.