August 1, 2017 — ForgeableSum
- Lobby and pre-game room UI is now fully responsive and takes up screen dimensions based on the device. This also makes the game much more iframe-friendly.
- Improved the networking layer to make it more reliable. Disconnects should be less frequent.
- Fixed game rooms not getting deleted long after the host left.
- Fixed victory/defeat sometimes not being accurate at end game screen.
- You no longer get a reconnect screen when your oppenent goes to another tab.
- Background now blurs when you return to the lobby from a game. In-game UI elements, such as the mini map and unit info box should disappear.
- Lobby music plays upon returning to the lobby form in-game.
- Find game button now appears at end game screen after playing a non-multiplayer game.
- Changed the port websockets used to 80. This should result in more stable connections as firewalls are less of a problem.
- Fixed the lobby ui appearing off-screen after game ends.
- Reduced the maximum height on players list so the list won't overflow on small screens.
- Disabled screen-scrolling by default for the game embedded in iframes.
- Disabled Google translate Chrome feature as it ruins game performance.
- Added Russian translations for important UI text.
- Removed a bunch of the slow loading maps from auto-matchmaking.
- You should no longer get a reconnecting screen before the game has loaded.
- Re-enabled alternative transport methods, including XHR polling, as a fallback to websockets.
- Reduced blur on lobby background game and removed slow motion so the background game plays at normal game speed.
- Updated socket.io to the latest for both the server and client.
- Made some adjustements to the networking layer. Disconnects should be less frequent.