Strike Tactics is a new, fast-paced steamroller RTS! Harvest, build, attack, defend and conquer your opponents with a classic RTS formula. Huge unit roster with over 20 military units each with unique weaponry and capabilities. Super weapons which shoot halfway across the map. Hover tanks, bombers, mechs and enormous flying battleships!
Play Strike Tactics free now! If you like what you see, consider purchasing the full version.
Core game features:
- Multiplayer focus (dedicated servers, not P2P) with 1v1, team and free-for-all modes.
- Auto-matchmaking and lobby matchmaking.
- State-of-the-art ELO-based ranking system, match history and global ladder (for paid users).
- Global cloud-based hosting infrastructure to accomodate players primarily in North America and Europe. Far east and Australian players are welcome too!
- Play single player games against AI (easy, medium, hard and a cheating AI).
- Play Deathmatch, a 4-person free-for-all tug-of-war style game mode. Control the center to earn extra resources and destroy all enemy bases!
- Face endless waves of enemy units in the new survival game mode.
- Full-featured RTS in the standard game mode, with base-building, production, technology research, queuing, worker units and a complex economy system that is easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Control groups, observer mode and custom hotkeys.
- Play on Mac, PC and Linux. The game is designed to be highly performant on non-gaming, low-end PCs, but will utilize your graphics card if you have one. This isn’t your typical web game built in flash!
- Hard-hitting and industrial soundtrack with 15 original scores composed by On Being Human.
- Enormous maps, as big as 2.5 billion pixels.
- Share games as URLs. To play with a friend, simply send your game room URL. Or, open your game room to the public and people will join through the lobby browser.
- Easily create custom maps with the simple and easy to use browser-based map editor. Save and share your maps as text files.
Subscribe to the mailing list
Got questions? Join the community on Discord.
Strike Tactics is a self-published, self-funded, truly independent RTS title.
Purchase Strike Tactics
What you get:
- Custom username, ladder ranking and match history
- Access to the map editor and map publishing tools.
- Play on as many computers as you want with your account info.**
If you don't like the game, for any reason, you can get your money back within 30 days.
* Strike Tactics is a web game - therefore, you will not receive anything physical like a CD. Instead, the entire game is accessed through the website.
** You can play on any computer as there are no downloads or installs. However, mutliple people will not be able to use the same account at the same time.