a multiplayer HTML5 RTS game coming in 2017
Strike Tactics is a new, fast-paced steamroller RTS! Harvest, build, attack, defend and conquer your opponents with a classic RTS formula. Huge unit roster with over 20 military units each with unique weaponry and capabilities. Super weapons which shoot halfway across the map. Hover tanks, bombers, mechs and enormous flying battleships!
Core game features:
- Multiplayer focus (dedicated servers, not P2P) with Team and Free-For-All game modes.
- State-of-the-art ELO-based ranking system, match history and global ladder.
- Play single player games against AI (easy, medium, hard and a cheating AI).
- Face endless waves of enemy units in the new survival game mode (free for everyone, no registration required).
- Full-featured RTS with base-building, production, technology research, queuing, worker units and a complex three-resource economy system that is easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Control groups, observer mode and custom hotkeys.
- Play on Mac, PC and Linux. The game is designed to be highly performant on non-gaming, low-end PCs, but will utilize your graphics card if you have one. This isn’t your typical web game built in flash!
- Hard-hitting and industrial soundtrack with 15 original scores composed by On Being Human.
- Enormous maps, as big as 2.5 billion pixels.
- Share games as URLs. To play with a friend, simply send your game room URL. Or, open your game room to the public and people will join through the lobby browser.
- Easily create custom maps with the simple and easy to use browser-based map editor. Save and share your maps as text files.
Subscribe to the mailing list
Got questions? Join the community on Discord.
Strike Tactics is a self-published, self-funded, truly independent RTS title. By pre-ordering, you'll be helping to make this game possible in a big way.
Preorder Strike Tactics for
$20 $15 (25% off).
What you get:
- Full version of the game with a reserved username. The game is expected to launch in July of 2017.*
- Substantial 25% discount (full price is $20)
- Play on as many computers as you want with your account info**
If you don't like the game, for any reason, you can get your money back within 30 days of the launch date.
* Strike Tactics is a web game - therefore, you will not receive anything physical like a CD. Instead, the entire game is accessed through the website.
** You can play on any computer as there are no downloads or installs. However, mutliple people will not be able to use the same account at the same time.