a multiplayer HTML5 RTS game coming in 2017
Classic RTS formula: harvest, build, research, attack, defend and conquer your opponents! Huge unit roster with over 20 military units each with unique weaponry and capabilities. Super weapons that can shoot halfway across the map. Hover tanks, bombers, mechs and enormous flying battleships!
Strike Tactics is a steamroller RTS with more of an emphasis on long-term economic and military strategy than micro-managing individual units. The underlying game mechanics encourage engagements so it doesn't feel like a cat and mouse game.
Read detailed information about plans for Strike Tactics gameplay here.
Other game features:
- Multiplayer focus with Team and Free-For-All game modes. Play single player games against AI.
- Play on Mac, PC and Linux. The game is designed to be highly performant on non-gaming, low-end PCs, but will utilize your graphics card if you have one. This isn’t your typical web game built in flash!
- Hard-hitting and industrial soundtrack with 15 original scores composed by On Being Human
- Enormous maps, as big as 2.5 billion pixels. Maps so big it will take a unit 10 minutes to walk across!
- Share games as URLs. To play with a friend, simply send your game room URL. Or, open your game room to the public and people will join through the lobby browser.
- Easily create custom maps with the browser-based map editor. Save and share your maps as text files.
Subscribe to the mailing list
Strike Tactics is a self-published, self-funded, truly independent RTS title. By pre-ordering, you'll be helping to make this game possible in a big way.
Preorder Strike Tactics for
$20 $15 (25% off).
What you get:
- Full version of the game with a reserved username. The game is expected to launch in July of 2017.*
- Substantial 25% discount (full price is $20)
- Play on as many computers as you want with your account info**
- Be qualified for alpha/beta. After purchase, contact the admin using link in the footer of this website if you're interested in playing the alpha now
If you don't like the game, for any reason, you can get your money back within 30 days of the launch date.
* Strike Tactics is a web game - therefore, you will not receive anything physical like a CD. Instead, the entire game is accessed through the website.
** You can play on any computer as there are no downloads or installs. However, mutliple people will not be able to use the same account at the same time.