July 30, 2017 — ForgeableSum
- Added two new servers: Europe 2 (Paris, France) and US West 1 (LA).
- You can now manually aim and fire the guns of your units by holding down the right button while the units are selected. The units will shoot in the direction you move the cursor. If the cursor is outside the range of the unit, the unit will continue to fire to their maximum range. At soon as you release RMB, units go back to auto targeting and firing.
- Update music files with final edits and live drums.
- May have fixed the bug where players would get a reconnect screen every 20 seconds or so. Because this bug is so difficult to reproduce, I cannot know for sure if the fix works.
- Players in room ping will update every 5 seconds instead of every 20.
- If the server restarts and you are in the lobby, you will not properly rejoin the lobby.
- Fixed units sometimes not dying on all clients.
- Disabled the ability to click current selected unit icons as that causes selection box issues.
- Mantas no longer turn to a location you send them to if an enemy is neaby.
- Underscores should no longer appear in place of spaces in "Now playing" music text.
- The UI no longer changes opacity when you mouse drag.
- Updated the system hotkey text table in menu settings.
- You are now restriced to playing game modes specified by the map uploader.
- Fixed a bug which caused battleships to not die properly.
- Fixed Weaver not taking up population.
- Control-A now properly deselects all units first and will not select scouts.
- Battleship bullet speed increased from 2K pixels/sec to 3K. Changed the bullet size (cosmetic) and removed bullet shadows on its triple cannons.
- Fixed end game screen bug which caused your next game to crash.
- Enemy aircraft now turn smoother in multiplayer games.
- The auto-matchmaking finding players text now properly updates when you change servers.
- Fixed ground units not going to maximum range when you click to attack something outside of range. I also made some adjustments to ground unit targeting like canceling the current path when you click to attack. In short, click to attack should work a lot better now for ground units.
- If you are not the host of the room, you still see the same interface and if the host leaves and you become the host, you will be able to use all the hosts' buttons (e.g. start game, add ai).
- Fixed the battleship scaling strangely in multiplayer games.
- Manta no longer looks paranoid, constantly turning around when idle.
- Set the default server to Europe 1.
- Changed ping color levels. Anything less than 125 is green, between 125 and 250 is yellow. Greater than 250 is red.
- Disabled standard game tutorial showing in death match.