July 20, 2017 — ForgeableSum
- Added a "Remove all textures" button to the map editor.
- Revamped the map selection screen to make it cleaner. You no longer need to scroll down after clicking a pagination link. Also added several filter options: official, community, game type, # of players and the abilitiy to search for a map by name.
- Added author text to upper right of map thumb in map selection screen.
- Fixed a bug related to the workers laser which would cause the game to randomly crash.
- Informational messages/prompts now showing in map editor.
- When you save a map the file name will now be the same as the map name.
- Changed text in unit range info from "m" to "pixels."
- In the map editor, you are now limited to how close you can place ground textures for performance reasons.
- Updated Javelin unit description to read that it does not do splash damage.
- Fixed a server-side issue which may have caused crashes when a player leaves.
- Players online list should no longer say "8 players online" when you first load the page.
- Fixed the carbon mining tech tooltip text.
- Overhauled Peregrine and gnat so that they fire less discriminantly. Gnat is no longer a suicidal unit but a cheap, ore-based light fighter (counterpart to the manta).
- Increased Peregrine health from 690 to 1100.
- Gnat cost set to 25 ore.