August 9, 2017 — ForgeableSum
- Revamped transport/networking layer by switching from socket.io to ws as a websocket library. Network performance should signifigantly improve with disconnects being extremely rare and reconnect logic working properly.
- In the change server dialog, the ping of the server you are currently connected to will up date in real time as opposed to only on page load.
- Now showing logged in (paid) users at the top of the lobby list with links to the account profile and orange underlined text. Guests names are displayed in white with no link (as they do not have account pages), below logged in users.
- Fixed victory/defeat condistions in 2v2 games.
- Ping updates more frequently.
- Fixed lines sometimes not connecting in the end game stat charts.
- Fixed map name sometimes showing as N/A in lobby games list.
- You can now highlight text in lobby and pre-game root chat.
- Total players count in lobby should be more accurate.
- Fixed "you did not beat your best wave of undefined" in survival.
- Survival mode is now enabled on most ground maps. Instead of stuff spawning at spawn locations on 4-player maps, the spawn locations are always in the center of the map.
- If a guest chooses a map with survival mode enabled, the default game type will be survival and an AI will automatically be added to the room (as an AI is required to play survival single player).
- [Experimental] Find game button is hidden for guests.
- Made survival mode easier. You start out with more units and face less in the first waves.
- Fixed buildings/units sometimes spawning on top of each other in survival, especially in multiplayer.
- Removed some of the trees in the center of the "Enclave" map.
- Removed some of the volcanoes in the center of the "Burning Divide" map.
- Camera now focuses on first units in survival.
- Fixed lobby layout breaking and buttons appearing twice in some circumstances.
- Game rooms should properly get deleted after the host has left.
- Guests now see the find game button again and no longer have game type set to survival on default (that was experimental).
- Fixed production menu sometimes not appearing when you click a production building.
- Total players should never be lower than players here (that happened because total players only updated on page load).
- You should no longer get "you were kicked from the game room" message when changing servers.
- Multiplayer game should now properly reconnect if your router or wifi device resets.