August 29, 2017 — ForgeableSum
- Added game timer.
- You will now receive desktop notifications when a match is found and you are not in the game tab. This allows people to safely go to another tab while searching for a match using the "find game" button.
- You can now destroy your own units with the delete key.
- C key will cancel ground unit movement. Current selected air units return to last destination if you hit C.
- You must now be logged in to use the find game button (auto-matchmaking).
- Added "view global rankings" and tournament info to the lobby info box.
- Added back in the ability to change idle worker hotkey.
- Fixed units not spawning in Survival mode.
- Fixed sometimes not seeing what your ally could see.
- Removed FFA as a game type (just use standard game type and set teams appropriately for FFA).
- You should no longer see "host cannot start the game ..." messages in the lobby.
- Reduced volume of the droid laser sounds.
- Gladiator now requires tech lab to be built; cost changed from 100 ore / 50 carbon to 150 carbon.
- Gladiator primary weapon can no longer hit air units.
- Gladiator Pulsar Cannon tech damage reduced from 250 to 175 and can no longer hit air units.
- Harpy ore cost reduced from 150 to 100; health increased from 1,930 to 2,500.
- Bomber ore cost reduced from 100 to 75; health increased from 830 to 1,200.
- Gnat costs 50 carbon instead of 25 ore; build time reduced from 15 to 8 seconds.
- Roller ore cost reduced from 150 to 100.
- Command center cost reduced from 250 to 100 carbon.
- Javelin fire rate decreased from 4 to 3 sec.
- Tech Lab build time increased from 40 to 60 seconds.