July 18, 2017 — ForgeableSum
- Camera focuses on your Command Center when the game begins in Deathmatch.
- Server now sends a message letting everyone else know when one player has surrendered (mostly applicable to non-1v1 games).
- Now when you click a single unit, a window will appear with unit information.
- Tech complete sound now plays when you unlock a unit in Deathmatch.
- Time to kick player for disconnect reduced from 90 seconds to 60.
- Fixed bug which would cause you to not be able to use hotkeys.
- Fixed a bug which would cause you to be stuck only chatting to allies when you weren't even in a game.
- Fixed a major bug which was caused by the unit recycling system (units would sometimes be invisible to enemy players).
- Leaving the tab and going back to it in multiplayer games no longer causes game to break in certain circumstances.
- Cleaned up Four Forests (Deathmatch map).
- Fixed games becoming ranked when there were more than 2 human players.
- Techs no longer required to be unlocked (like units) before you can purchase them in Deathmatch.
- Fixed tiered upgrades costing gold in DM.
- Fixed units not starting in the correct spawn and on the wrong team in Deathmatch.
- Fixed selection box showing when placing a building.
- (Hopefully) fixed the problem where units change color when a player leaves.
- Carbon-based units and technology are cheaper in Deathmatch.
- DM max pop reduced from 100 to 60.
- Stealth tech now makes bombers invisible on the radar instead of needing to be manually clicked to attack.
- Stealth tech cost is now 100 carbon.
- Increased droid build time from 15 to 18 seconds.
- Demolisher health increased from 3K to 4K.
- Silencer bullet damage increased from 150 to 200.
- Bomber bombs damage decreased from 200 to 180.
- Fixed bug which caused your newly spawned units to have the wrong color/team when another player leaves the game.