July 3, 2017 — ForgeableSum
- The manta, when controlled by an AI, will maneuver in the air while attacking to simulate human microing.
- Added a sound for tech completion.
- Manta, harpy and droid now spin to their death.
- You can now see the number of units being produced in a building's queue overlaying the current selected icon when the building is selected.
- Redid the explosion flash effect. It should be a lot more noticeable now.
- Added "Ionic Thrusters," a gunship speed upgrade tech. After researching, your mantas, harpies and ion cannons will be faster and easier to control with increased maximum velocity and acceleration.
- Added "Advanced Radar" tech which increases your line of sight by 25%.
- Added "Pulsar Cannons" tech which upgrades the gladiator cannons to fire a mortar-like round which does area of effect damage. The gun firing rate and bullet speed is slower but damage is signifigantly increased.
- Reduced bandwidth usage for people in the lobby.
- Reduced bandwidth usage by ~40% for people in a game by using numeric indices instead of human-readable property names on network packets.
- Reduced default music volume.
- Converted some unit names and tech names in system message to human readable (e.g. "tier_1_mining" complete to "Tier 1 Mining complete").
- Aircraft burners no longer visible on death.
- Fixed stealth sometimes being applied to enemy AI units when you finished the research.
- Fixed the bullfrog gun animation.
- You can now only research one tech at a time (no queueing at the tech lab).
- Ion Cannon, Manta and Harpy no longer fly torwards their targets but stop as soon as they get in range.
- Ion Cannon, Manta and Harpy can now move very small distances.
- Gunship speeds in tooltip are now accurate.
- Prevented bomber bombs from exploding before they reach their destination.
- Command Center build time increased from 40 to 60.
- Mech Factory build time increased from 30 to 40.