July 6, 2017 — ForgeableSum
- Now display warning message for people not using Chrome.
- Added ST logo to the load screen.
- Start workers now auto-harvest carbon upon spawning.
- Added some form validation on the chat for security.
- Rank checkbox now toggles visibility based on whether the game is eligible for ranking (e.g. if a computer is in the game room, the game is not eligible).
- Each user in the logged in user list in the lobby links to their ELO and match history screen.
- Map now reveals at the end game screen.
- Revamped lobby UI fixing a lot of bugs and visual glitches along the way. The chat area is much bigger and the background game is blurred in the new lobby.
- Cleaned up the menu button graphic.
- Fixed double burners showing on AI or enemy player units.
- Implemented handling for various networking edge cases, such as both players disconnecting simultaneously.
- Made some slight performance improvements for games involving AI.
- Fixed victory/defeat sometimes displaying inaccurately.
- Turrets build time reduced from 40 sec to 35 sec.
- Bombard Cannons no longer do damage in an area. Bullet damage increased from 60 to 300. Turn speed reduced from 300 to 50.
- Laser Turrets are now stronger against air and weaker against ground with bonus air damage increased from 10 to 15 and base damage reduced from 10 to 5.
- Javelin cost changed from 150 ore, 50 energy to 100 carbon, 50 ore.
- AI are now significantly smarter and more challenging, particularly in the early game.
- Computer surrenders faster.
- [EXPERIMENTAL] Increased population max to 100.
- [EXPERIMENTAL] Removed energy entirely. Stuff that used to cost energy now costs carbon instead. Power generators are no longer a build option.
- Bomber damage increased from 140 to 200.
- Manta damage increased from 35 to 40.
- Can no longer enter scripts in chat.
- Turned blast marks back on.
- Fixed being able to join games already in session.