June 27, 2017 — ForgeableSum
- Added security measures to prevent two people from playing with the same account on the same server at the same time.
- Fixed a number of backend network stability and security issues.
- Building parts now animate with lights turning on/off based on wether the building is producing units or researching tech.
- Added sound to the gladiator.
- Added sound to the command center for when it powers down (finishes construction).
- Added stealth technology research for bomber at the tech lab. Stealth bombers are difficult to see and enemy units cannot auto-target them. Instead, stealth units must be manually clicked to attack. When you are being attacked by a stealth unit, a notification appears.
- Added 6 eco techs you can research at the command center. Tier 1, 2, 3 ore mining and tier 1, 2, and 3 carbon mining. Each tier increases worker efficiency by 10%.
- Added super weapons tech. Super weapons can no longer be built immediately after constructing a tech lab, you must research the super weapons tech first.
- Observer mode now working again.
- Fixed issues with reconnecting when there are AI in the room.
- You can no longer join a game room after the game is over.
- Changed the text formatting on the "ELO Change" column in match history.
- Carbon and ore should no longer get set to "infinity" when you leave the tab and come back.
- Fixed population randomly showing "NAN."
- Removed the message which displays when a unit does not have guns capable on targeting another unit (e.g. bomber targeting aircraft).
- Updated a bunch of tooltip descriptions and added info about bonus damage and splash damage.
- Ground unit speed in tooltip now reflects the accurate speed.
- Javelin energy cost reduced from 100 to 50.
- Energy generation from power generators increased by ~30%.
- Demolisher damage increased from 125 to 175.
- Silencer damage increased from 100 to 150.
- Peregrine gains 50 bonus damage vs. aircraft.
- Ore per plot increased from 1250 to 2000.
- Carbon per plot increased from 350 to 500.
- Disruptor cannon build time reduced from 130 to 60 seconds.
- Battleship and Ion Cannon population cost set to 3 (only 1 more than a standard military unit).
- Ion Cannon build time reduced from 100 to 50 seconds and carbon cost from 200 to 0.
- Battleship energy cost reduced from 200 to 150; ore cost from 300 to 200 and carbon from 300 to 200.
- Ion cannon damage increased from 40 to 100.
- Battleship cannon damage increased from 40 to 100 and machine gun damage increased from 30 to 50.
- Moved eco techs from command center to silo.